Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine (F.I.R.M.) – Tallahassee
The Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine has provided infertility care to the Tallahassee community for over 20 years. Tallahassee infertility patients have faced a difficult insurance market dominated by one insurance company that does not cover infertility. For that reason the Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine three years ago expanded services in Tallahassee to include comprehensive male assessment, i.e., andrology as well as uterine and tubal assessments, i.e., hysterosalpingograms and ultrasounds. Our costs for these services average 20-50% less than southeastern norms. All services other than IVF retrievals and transfers are provided at the Tallahassee office. All services are provided by a board certified reproductive medicine specialist. We are the only infertility practice in Tallahassee with physicians exclusively seeing patients throughout the week. Our costs for treatment services including ovulation induction, intrauterine insemination, as well as IVF average 20% less than southeastern norms. We are committed to providing the highest quality infertility care to the Tallahassee community at the lowest cost possible.
Infertility Cost Index for Tallahassee Patients
- Initial history and physical $100.00
- Semen analysis including strict morphology and antibody assessment $85.00
- Ovulation Induction, clomid or letrozole cycle without intrauterine insemination, i.e., time intercourse $270 – $405
- Superovulation induction with clomid or letrozole with intrauterine insemination $770
- In vitro fertilization different programs (see website)
- Infertility surgeries, if appropriate, can be scheduled in our Jacksonville office at significantly reduced patient costs. If office surgery is not appropriate we can schedule it with one of our two infertility surgery specialists. If appropriate surgery may be scheduled with your Tallahassee OB/GYN.
- MRI and other required radiologic services are generally scheduled with the Tallahassee diagnostic imaging group.
Scheduling – Tallahassee
Tallahassee Office hours 7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday
Andrology hours 7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
If infertility services are required on a weekend couples must travel to the Jacksonville office, they will always be given appointment regardless of notice.
Tallahassee office observes all recognized holidays
IVF for our Tallahassee patients is provided throughout the year as per our other locations with the exception of the last two weeks of December when IVF shuts down to go over incubator assessment and other Q&A issues.