Hope Begins Here – We offer the latest techniques in fertility and reproductive medicine
Why Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
- Cutting edge, personalized care for over 25 years.
- Care by your own Board Certified Reproductive Medicine Specialists, we do not use physician’s assistants or technicians to see our patients.
- “The 3 C’s”:
Care 7 days a week/IVF throughout the year.
Cost for most services 20% less than national averages.
Convenience 8 locations throughout N. Florida / So. Georgia, 3 in Jacksonville.
- 5 doctoral level embryologists, two with high complex lab certification (HCLD)/over 50 years combined experience.
- 10 infertility/IVF nurses averaging over 8 years of infertility care experience.
- Highly experienced laparoscopic robotic surgeon, Dr. Daniel Duffy
- Responsible for 70% of IVF births in the Jacksonville area.
- In-House (pre) embryo genetic screening
- Largest donor egg IVF program in N. Florida / So. Georgia. Responsible for 75% of donor egg births in N. Florida / So. Georgia over the last 10 years
- Donor Egg Bank
- Largest donor embryo IVF program in N. Florida / So. Georgia
- Donor Embryo Bank
- Largest gestational surrogate IVF program in N. Florida / So. Georgia
- Fertility preservation: egg, (pre) embryo and semen
- In-house, egg, sperm, (pre) embryo storage
- In-house epididymal / sperm extraction
- In-house infertility medication
- Preferred Provider for the Mayo Clinic
- Spanish, Chinese, French speaking physicians and staff