How to Apply:
If you meet the basic criteria:
- Must be between the ages of 21 to 30 with good general health
- Within normal weight range (body mass index greater than 19 and less than 30).
- Nonsmoker of cigarettes or marijuana (not smoked within the last 6 months).
- Not taking any type of drugs or prescribed medications.
- No recent tattoos (within the last 12 months).
- No known genetic or sexually transmitted diseases.
- Not adopted.
Click the link below to start the application process. You will need to register for an account in our patient portal, if you do not have one already. Once you sign into the patient portal you will click “Egg Donor Registration” and fill out the required information. The application will be submitted electronically to a donor egg coordinator who will then review your application. The review process can take anywhere from 3-5 business days. Once the application is reviewed and completed you will receive confirmation either by phone or email, please make sure to include this information on the application. Once accepted into the program we will schedule a consultation to go over the procedure and any questions you may have.
We thank you for your time and interest in our egg donor program and look forward to speaking with you soon.
You can email or fax it to:
Donor Egg Coordinator
fax # 904-399-5645