Established patients unable to use their own eggs choose from our Donor Egg Profiles in our international Donor Egg Bank and view Egg Profiles from anonymous egg donors from various backgrounds
Dear Prospective Donor,
We are thrilled about your interest in our egg donation program! It takes a special woman to want to give such a valuable gift and your gift may allow those struggling with infertility to achieve their dream of becoming parents. The happiness and gratitude of achieving pregnancy and growing families through donor eggs is immeasurable.
Our egg donation program is completely anonymous and all information provided to us is strictly confidential. The donor screening process ensures our egg donors meet federal regulations for donating human cells – in this case oocytes (eggs). The purpose of this process is to ensure safety for you and the recipients.
On behalf of our recipient patients, we appreciate your interest in becoming a donor. We pledge to you the utmost diligence and care during your participation. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Our donor egg nurse coordinator/nurse practitioner, Catherine Brugnolotti, can be reached at (904)399-5620, extension 2047. The donor egg team can be reached at (904)399-5620, extension 2013. Our office hours are Monday-Friday 7:00am – 4:00pm. We are closed for lunch from 12:00 pm/noon-1:00pm.
Medical Director, Kevin L. Winslow, M.D.
Our patient recipients share their gratitude to the egg donors with personal stories about our Egg Donation Program
We are so privileged to share with you some of the many patient testimonials from our donor egg recipients who are were given the gift of life as part of our Egg Donation Program.
“It is amazing to experience the kindness of a stranger… a stranger with the power to help us create a family. Today, we are a family!
Thank you for making our dreams come true!”
“We……were very grateful for her selfless act…
it meant the world to us!”
“There are moments you wait for all your life….
Our proud moment has arrived!”
“We are thankful someone gave us such a precious gift!”Paragraph
Give the gift of life to an infertile couple!
Become Egg Donor FAQs
- How do I become an egg donor?
- What are the requirements to become an egg donor?
- How do I submit my screening documents?
- How do I check the status of my application or if I need help?
- Can a donor egg team member help me complete the screening documents?
- Why do I need to be able to come to your office every morning during my cycle?
- Will you take all of my eggs?
- Will I need to take any time off of work or school?
- Are there any medical risks when donating eggs?
- How many times can I donate my eggs?
- Will I be reimbursed for time away from work, childcare and/or travel expense?
- How much will I be paid to donate my eggs?
- When will I receive my compensation?