- Cutting edge, personalized care for over 22 years.
- Four Board Certified Reproductive Medicine Specialists, who work as a team to provide care 7 days a week/IVF throughout the year.
- Four doctoral level embryologists, two with high complex lab certification (HCLD)/over 50 years combined experience.
- Ten infertility/IVF nurses averaging over 8 years of infertility care experience.
- Nationally known fellowship trained laparoscopic robotic surgeon.
- Responsible for 85% of IVF births in North Florida/South Georgia over the last 10 years.
- Largest donor egg IVF program in North Florida/ South Georgia. Responsible for 81% of donor egg births in North Florida/South Georgia over the last 10 years.
- Largest donor embryo IVF program in North Florida/South Georgia.
- One of the most successful egg freezing programs in the country. Responsible for over 90% of cryo egg IVF births in North Florida/ South Georgia over the last 10 years.
- Largest gestational surrogate IVF program in North Florida/ South Georgia.
- Named "Center of Excellence" by United Health Care.
- A Preferred Provider for Mayo Clinic.
- Great value - cost for most services 20% less than national averages.
- Spanish speaking physicians and staff.
- 8 convenient locations throughout North Florida/ South Georgia, 3 in Jacksonville.
- Freezing Eggs No Longer Experimental
Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine named
a “Center of Excellence” by United Health Care
- Choosing an IVF Program – PATIENT BEWARE!
- Single Embryo Transfer – The New Reality
- da Vinci Robotic Microsurgical Tubal Reversal
FAQs / Ask the Doctor