Hope Begins Here
We offer the latest techniques in fertility and reproductive medicine
Why Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
- Cutting edge, personalized care for over 25 years.
- Care by your own Board Certified Reproductive Medicine Specialists, we do not use physician’s assistants or technicians to see our patients.
- “The 3 C’s”:
Care 7 days a week/IVF throughout the year.
Cost for most services 20% less than national averages.
Convenience 8 locations throughout N. Florida / So. Georgia, 3 in Jacksonville.
- 5 doctoral level embryologists, two with high complex lab certification (HCLD)/over 50 years combined experience.
- 10 infertility/IVF nurses averaging over 8 years of infertility care experience.
- Highly experienced laparoscopic robotic surgeon, Dr. Daniel Duffy
- Responsible for 76% of IVF births in N. Florida / So. Georgia over the last 10 years.
- Pre-embryo genetic screening / diagnosis IVF program
- Largest donor egg IVF program in N. Florida / So. Georgia. Responsible for 75% of donor egg births in N. Florida / So. Georgia over the last 10 years.
- Donor Egg Bank.
- Largest donor embryo IVF program in N. Florida / So. Georgia.
- Largest gestational surrogate IVF program in N. Florida / So. Georgia.
- Fertility preservation: egg, pre-embryo and semen
- Secure in house, Egg, Sperm, Embryo Cryopreservation Storage
- Cost efficient epididymal / sperm extraction performed by our physicians.
- Low cost infertility medication in house.
- Preferred Provider for the Mayo Clinic.
- Spanish, Chinese, French speaking physicians and staff.